- We had an incredible small group last night. I love my small group!
- Did you know that there’s a verse missing in the book of Mark (at least in the NIV)? Check it out…Mark 11:26. KJV has it. What’s that all about?
- My sister cooked dinner for us tonight and it was YUM-O. Chicken & noodle casserole, squash casserole, and mashed potatoes. It’s like a warm blanket has engulfed my belly. Num num num.
- Lenny’s sitting in the recliner working...at 9:30pm. I’m blogging. So there.
- My friend is having surgery tomorrow. I think it’s pretty minor and she’ll heal quickly, but I don’t even like the word ‘surgery.’ I want to camp by her bed, but I think that might be weird. So, I’ll pray and see her soon.
- I just read my friend Holly’s latest blog and it made me cry and love her even more. Check out her blog HERE.
- I want to write a song really badly. Sometimes, ‘wanting to’ is enough. Sometimes it’s not. Tonight, it’s not.
- I just rediscovered a great Bill Withers tune, Lovely Day (listen below), while watching a fairly disturbing movie, 127 days. The movie is actually a true story and there’s not really a lovely day involved. Scooby Doo. Watch the movie and that will make sense.
- Exciting things are happening at our church. We’re having a big concert on 3/19, we’re starting a Saturday night service on 3/26, and our youth Macedonia Mission Team is hosting a dinner theater, catered by Carrabba’s on 4/1. That’s only a sampling. I highly encourage you check us out on our website and on Facebook.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I’m working on a blog about how different my average week is today versus three years ago. I’m so overwhelmingly grateful for how things have changed that I just can’t find the right words yet. So, stay tuned. For now, this is all I've got...