On my trip to the store today, I tried to notice EVERYTHING. Here are my notes:
- Clouds. They're like art. They're like snowflakes. No two are the same.
- My car makes a wha-wha-wha sound - perhaps something wasn't attached right when I had my tires rotated yesterday?
- Tires are circles. There are so many circular things. Not-so-creative people are considered "square." I will try to remain circular.
- Do you know how many objects, signs, etc. you can find a cross in? Give it a try.
- A 4-way stop is an exercise in being polite. What a great way to practice patience.
- While unsuccessfully fishing a pen out from in between my seats and thinking of odd items I have in my purse that could help, I wondered, how many things have I "rigged" up in my life time. Hmmm. A quick one that came to mind for my musician friends...I've cut a Food Lion MVP card (key chain size) in half to make a guitar pick. Worked quite well.
- I love the smell of sweets baking. Other things I like the smell of: my cat (she always smells like peanut butter...creepy), new tires, new home, new car, permanent markers, Febreeze, roasted nuts, coffee, Carabbas.
- How can we use smell to stimulate ideas?
- Grocery shopping is almost the same as driving to the store, except there are 4-way stops everywhere you turn. I was thrilled with how patient and polite the shopper traffic was today.
- There are so many logos out there. If I had my own logo, what would I want it to look like? Hmmm...perhaps I will pursue this one later.
So, not sure that I accomplished anything today. However, I did look at lots of stuff. Did I think about it very hard? Well, I at least got the wheels turning.