Friday, June 18, 2010

The Multicolored Mane - Day 1.0

Whew! Today was difficult. This IS an exercise in improving my creativity, so I'm not going to be too hard on myself for not feeling ecstatic about today. So, here goes...

On my trip to the store today, I tried to notice EVERYTHING. Here are my notes:
  1. Clouds. They're like art. They're like snowflakes. No two are the same.

  2. My car makes a wha-wha-wha sound - perhaps something wasn't attached right when I had my tires rotated yesterday?

  3. Tires are circles. There are so many circular things. Not-so-creative people are considered "square." I will try to remain circular.

  4. Do you know how many objects, signs, etc. you can find a cross in? Give it a try.

  5. A 4-way stop is an exercise in being polite. What a great way to practice patience.

  6. While unsuccessfully fishing a pen out from in between my seats and thinking of odd items I have in my purse that could help, I wondered, how many things have I "rigged" up in my life time. Hmmm. A quick one that came to mind for my musician friends...I've cut a Food Lion MVP card (key chain size) in half to make a guitar pick. Worked quite well.

  7. I love the smell of sweets baking. Other things I like the smell of: my cat (she always smells like peanut butter...creepy), new tires, new home, new car, permanent markers, Febreeze, roasted nuts, coffee, Carabbas.

  8. How can we use smell to stimulate ideas?

  9. Grocery shopping is almost the same as driving to the store, except there are 4-way stops everywhere you turn. I was thrilled with how patient and polite the shopper traffic was today.

  10. There are so many logos out there. If I had my own logo, what would I want it to look like? Hmmm...perhaps I will pursue this one later.

So, not sure that I accomplished anything today. However, I did look at lots of stuff. Did I think about it very hard? Well, I at least got the wheels turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment