Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friday Night Mindless Nuggets

I have never been so excited about receiving a free mini funnel. It fits in my purse. I’m ecstatic.

I haven't danced in forever. They're playing a Ricky Martin song. 4000 people in the room. I will practice chair dancing with my new friend Samantha.

New Purple Champs. Serving size - 3 to 4 per day. Had 7 while standing in line last night. Yummy. Two days of DHA. I feel so healthy.

Drew Brees. Enough said.

It’s pink. It tastes like lemonade. It’s Spark. And it’s pink. I only knocked over one lady and a small child, but I got my canister. Not really.

Karaoke bar on the walk back. Piano bar. Night clubs. I don’t miss them.

I miss my electric socks. See you soon my favorite fiery feet toasters.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete