My dad came to visit today. He loves to cook. He’d much rather have dinner at home than go out. So, I cooked him dinner. Steak, baked potatoes, grilled mushrooms and eggplant, and roasted asparagus. It was dang good. So I can say that I created dinner (Lenny manned the grill, so I must give him credit also). Not only that, but I’ve already prepped lunch for tomorrow: I marinated the honey mustard pork chops, washed the sweet potatoes, trimmed my spinach. It used to be a challenge for me to boil water. Now I feel like a kitchen guru. That makes me happy.
So, back to this series. I feel like I need some goals. That’s my “big” accomplishment for today: a list of goals that I will use to spur some serious creativity over the remaining five days:
- What else could I name this series?
- Items around the house(anybody’s house) that can be used for set design at PCC
- My own personal logo
- I want black & white art for my office – can I create it?
- Can I write a song?
- Can I draw my lion as a memory of this project?
- My master bathroom is incredibly tiny and cluttered. Can I figure out a way to create more storage space using stuff I already own?
Not a terrible list, but enough with the lists. I’m excited to start tomorrow.
As goofy as it is, I’m including a creation here anyway. Pointless? Yes, for now. However, the following collage is a tribute to being circular, not square. These are a few circular things I found in my house.